The Arab music video scene features a little bit of everything, the good, the bad and, of course, the cringe-worthy.
With the latter, we mean clips that are meant to be serious but are so bad they'll leave you rolling on the floor with laughter.
Don't believe they exist?
1. The Sudanese music video that left everyone speechless
The chorus, adult-baby crying, and lyrics = imminent meltdown.
2. The work of "art" that saw Mohamed Ramadan call himself a king
Cubs in pools, a self-proclaimed king, and a verse that goes: "Hela hela hoba." Need we say more?
3. The Lebanese music video cover of "Despacito"
Except this one was set in a fish market. Don't ask why... no one can explain that.
4. The Moroccan music video that's funny because it's serious
5. The pool choreography video that left us all speechless
If you thought listening to Amer Zayan's "Shu Hal Jassad" was bad, watch the song's music video.
6. The "seductive" clip that went all wrong
So bad it got the singer arrested in Egypt.
7. The music video titled "Yal Bortoqala"
It literally translates into "You Orange." Let's leave it at that.
8. The clip that saw Abdallah bil Khair ruin the Macarena for life
Unfortunately, you can't unsee this.
9. And the one that saw him create a new language
If you can figure out what he's saying, you win.
10. The Marilyn Monroe pop up video that makes no sense
Wait for it, watch her pop up... cringe.