Undoubtedly, Beyonce's performance at Coachella - the annual U.S. music festival in California - left the world shaking.
With over one million tweets, the hashtags #Beychella and #Beyonce quickly grew to become the top two trending topics on Twitter.
Queen B has her fair share of loyal fans and admirers across the Arab world, and even they made sure their praise did not go unnoticed.
Here are 10 of the best Arab reactions to Beyonce at Coachella:
1. When you're up at 1:00 A.M. ... because Beyonce
2. When Beyonce welcomed her husband Jay-Z on stage
"The most beautiful couple in the world."
3. When she will never stop being on top of her game
"Where are the people who said Beyonce lost her voice when she gave birth? Can you hear her voice or not?"
4. When your wig is forever snatched
"Me after seeing Beyonce at Coachella."
5. When Bey brings tears to your eyes
"I cried because of how good this was, she deserves all the respect and honor, she's a perfect human being."
6. When you need time to figure out why you deserve her
"We need a year to figure out what we did right to deserve Beyonce."
7. When you're never going to change your new wallpaper
8. When every other performer should pack up and go
9. When her performance ended everything else
10. When she brought everything to the table
"She brought twins, Jay-Z, an orchestra, male dancers, Destiny's Child, Solange, and changed her outfit three times in two hours. We don't deserve all this art."