There might've been times when you tried confronting your parents when it comes to their excessive use of this word, but to no avail.
If you're the kid who's always told "inshallah," then this list is for you:
1. When you first realized this disappointing fact
At first, you thought it meant "God willing," but now you know how badly you've been fooled.
2. When your mom only ever used the same three sayings
Imagine if your mom suddenly approves your plans by saying "yes" ... how wild would that be?
3. When you had a request your parents didn't want to do
"Sure honey, I will... inshallah."
4. When the word that haunted your childhood suddenly gained fame
And people other than your parents started using it.
5. When Drake outgrew both your parents
Even Drake stopped saying inshallah, smh.
6. When your poor parents tried to diversify their vocabulary to surprise you
"Almost 100 percent" appeared.
7. When you decided to help others know the true meaning
Do not be deceived, brother.
8. When Urban Dictionary got it right
9. When you came to this quick conclusion
Thank you for listening to my presentation.
10. And finally... when you fulfilled the legacy
And you finally start saying inshallah back at them. *Officially a grown up*