Ramadan has arrived. With that in mind, millions of Muslims around the world will be waking up grumpy and disoriented for suhoor, the pre-dawn meal eaten before the day's fast begins.
The meal - though merciless yet fair in its core - is essential to help sustain an entire day of fasting. To many, however, the act of waking up to eat in the middle of the night is one of the most difficult parts of the holy month.
The same people who dread the early-morning-wake up often share their suhoor experiences through memes that are hilariously relatable.
Here are a few of them:
1. On suhoor struggles
2. On the REAL challenge
3. On no one waking you up for it
4. On waking up right before "fajr"
5. On not having enough time!!
6. On missing out on suhoor
7. On no one really getting it
8. On that suhoor mood
9. On the last-second water gulps
10. On this suhoor dilemma
11. On post suhoor celebrations
Happy suhoor, everyone!