Dubai and Doha's airports are soaring high, according to Conde Nast Traveller's World's Best Airports ranking.
Dubai International Airport maintained its high ranking on the listing, coming in at No. 5. Hamad International Airport in Doha came in just below at No. 6, its first appearance on the ranking. The new Doha airport opened last year with a soft launch in April of 2014.
Singapore's Changi Airport came in at No. 1 for the fifth time in the past 10 years. London's Heathrow Terminal 5 came in at No. 2.
Here is the complete top 10 ranking:,
- Changi Airport, Singapore
- Heathrow Terminal 5, London
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Mumbai Airport
- Dubai International Airport
- Hamad International Airport, Doha
- London City Airport
- Sydney Airport
- Incheon International Airport, Seoul
- Schiphol, Amsterdam