Are you a Khaleeji?
The "starter pack" meme gives a simple, yet hilarious, breakdown of what being a Khaleej really entails ... and what essentials are needed if you're living in the Gulf. Ready?
1. On surviving the summer season
This is the only way you'll survive the scorching heat.
2. On studying abroad as a Khaleeji
The ultimate starter pack?
3. On the only library snacks you really need
Because date maamoul and Arabic coffee are too good.
4. On Khaleeji bloggers
The truth hurts.
5. On Khaleeji male Snapchatters
We're not laughing, you are.
6. On Khaleeji childhood snacks
The icons of every baqala.
7. On sugar comas, Khaleeji style
8. On hipsters ... in Dubai
Avocados, check. Toast, check. Need we say more?
9. On Saudi high school students
Bizir, bizir, and more bizir.
10. On Khaleeji text books
You've never been a student in the Gulf if you didn't have one of these.
11. On being a "guy" in Kuwait
Right on point.
12. On growing up in Kuwait
Failaka ice cream is life.