A lot of people in Lebanon don't have the means to pay for a generator and few things are more miserable than knowing that the power in your country is as predictable as the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.
1. It's nothing if not a rude awakening
I was defending you! How could you?
Dealing with the power outages is the definition of Lebanese resilience.
2. Your fridge breeds organisms not even National Geographic has heard of
Except they won't be as cute as this picture.
Some people might be unsociable, but it doesn't mean they want to make friends with the furry things that are beginning to grow in their fridge.
3. Ruining all your appliances
All hail primitive life. Modern living is for wimps, right guys?
4. Laundry becomes a thing of the past
Clothes are overrated. After all, Adam and Eve bared it all for a long time. Why not us?
5. There's nothing "hot" about hot flashes...
Unfortunately for some of us, we don't glisten.
We simply sweat..
Even after a shower.