The New Year is just days away and this is the perfect time to connect with your business' partners and key contacts who’ve helped you reach milestones in 2015. I myself always make sure to send them a greeting card, which could be sent via email, as a way of saying thanks and to help maintain my connection with them in the coming year.
Since each business has a unique way of communicating with its customers, here are 20 New Year greetings that fit the writing style you use for your business.
Simple and heartfelt
- Thanks for all the help. Wishing you a peaceful and joyous 2016.
- Cheers to the new year!
- Here’s to wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead.
- Wishing you the best of everything in 2016.
- May 2016 fill your heart with so much joy
- "May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions" - Joey Adams
- "Cheers to the new year and another chance for us to get it right" - Oprah Winfrey
- "Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.’" - Alfred Lord Tennyson
- "May the New Year bring you new strength, new hope and new dreams" - Lailah Gifty Akita
- "For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon. Make a move!" - Mehmet Murat ildan
- Here’s to a 2016 filled with wonder as vast as IC 1101.
- Godspeed in 2016. I’m pretty sure you can handle 299,792,458 m/s.
- May your 2016 be more beautiful than the golden ratio.
- 2016 is your time to shine! Cheers to a year brighter than Sirius.
- May all good things come to you in .tiff this 2016! Only high-quality stuff and nothing compressed.
- Hulk SMASH 2016! You got this!
- May your 2016 be as record-breaking as Adele’s new album.
- You can accomplish ANYTHING this 2016. Take it from the Left Shark who made it to Super Bowl.
- I hope you make it to Buzzfeed this 2016 for all the right reasons.
- May the force be with you in 2016.
With all these copies to choose from, all you have to do is add it to a festive graphic layout. You can always hire a freelance graphic designers on Freelancer.com to help you with it and you’re all set to send out your greetings for the new year.
Happy holidays and all the best to you and your business in 2016!
Enjoy our weekly installment from Sebastián Siseles, the international director of Freelancer.com, the world’s largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace by total number of users and projects posted. View previous posts here .