Arabic songs have changed so much in the last few years. The music scene took a dramatic turn sometime during 2003 when artists such as Haifa Wehbe and Nancy Ajram started releasing music with controversial videos.
This trend generated a lot of attention and had younger teens singing those tunes while older adults were hating on the declining quality of music. Nevertheless, one cannot deny the impact they've had on the younger generation and teenagers at the time.
1. Maria – Elaab
And this was the last time we ate cornflakes ...
2. Assala – Tasawar
3. Ruby – Leih Beydary Keda
Everyone who criticized this girl back then deserves all the garbage music they're getting now.
4. Haifa Wehbe – Agoul Ahwak
Back when Haifa had real eyebrows ...
5. Nancy Ajram - Akhasmak Ah
6. Elissa – Hobak Wajaa
Remember the naked baby?
7. Marwan Khoury – Kol El Qassayed
8. Carole Samaha – Ettala' Fia
9. Darine Hadchiti – Oddam El Kell
Remember when we confused her voice with Nancy's?
10. Amal Hijazi – Bayya Al Ward
11. Maya Nasri – Rouh
12. Ragheb Alama – Nasini El Donya
13. Dana – Bos Alaya – Ana Dana
Remember when flat asses and fried chicken legs were a thing?
14. Myriam Fares – Nadini
Has anyone figured out why she keeps doing that same hand move over and over and over?
15. Nawal El Zoghbi – Be Einak
16. Sabine – Baatli Email
OH MY GOD!!!