Whether it's a cultural tradition or a hereditary thing, there are certain things no one in the world can do better than an Arab. There have been attempts, but none that have succeeded. Here are 13 things an Arab can do better than anyone else:
We all have that one aunt who is just perfect.
2. Heating the dance floor when doing the dabke
Works off a sweat every time.
3. Being late
You know you've done this before.
4. Preparing a feast everyday like it's a piece of cake
And 10 bonus meals when you find out an extra guest is coming.
5. Breaking the intimacy that usually accompanies hand holding
But, sometimes to the point where you start feeling claustrophobic and just want your hand back.
6. Spending more time at the door when visiting someone's house than in their living room
7. Turning a slap on the neck into a "congratulations on your haircut"
Sahsooh lal hle2a?
8. Having at least one forbidden room in the house ... salon?
Because who knows when the king and queen will drop by for a surprise visit.
9. Kissing and hugging strangers
And then getting into a mental dilemma of whether you should lean in for that extra kiss.
10. Using every inch of your face to communicate with others
Forehead and eyebrows are a must.
11. Having at least 45 cousins
Of which 20 have the same name.
12. Saying goodbye atleast twice during a phone conversation
13. Claiming everything is Arab
You know it's true.