Egyptians have taken their photoshop skills to another level, turning famous TV shows, movies and celebrities into very localized characters. Sometimes you even suspect that the original characters have Egyptian ancestry ... because it's often a totally perfect fit. No joke.
Egyptian designer Hany Rady puts an Egyptian folklore twist on Hollywood stars.
"Egyptian peasants are also stars at what they do; the only difference between a peasant and a Hollywood star is that no one speaks about him," Rady told Cairo Scene .
1. Sandra Bullock posing as a falaha
2. Madonna and Julia Roberts
3. Will Smith went full on Egyptian with that turban
4. Amal Alamuddine married an Arab after all
5. Angelina Jolie ... or Suad Hosni?
Egyptian designer Ahmed El Qsas put a local twist on "Suicide Squad" characters
6. Mohamed Ramadan with a little bit of Will Smith … meet Ramadan Smith
7. Karim Abd-El Aziz with a little bit of Jared Leto … Meet Jared AbdelAziz!
8. Nelly Karim with a little bit of Margot Robbie … Meet Nelly Robbie!
9. Ahmed Ezz with a little bit of Joel Kinnaman … Meet Joel Ezz!
Mahmoud Abd El-Rahman recreates the Game of Thrones' cast.
During Ramadan, Rahman won the hearts and smiles of Arabs around the world with his hilarious photoshopped series.