Sure, Arab royals live pretty glamorous lives, with their millions of Instagram followers, busy schedules and their treks to exotic places around the world.
But they also know how to relax and many of them also have a strong sense of adventure. You could say they like to live on the edge.
1. Dubai's Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed can often be found hovering above the emirate
2. Jordan's King Abdullah shows skydiving soldiers just how its done in this video
3. Dubai's Crown Prince Hamdan bin Mohammed is always on an adventure it seems
4. Dubai's Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed shows no fear as he base jump's
5. Jordan's Crown Prince Hussein isn't afraid to get rough and dirty during military training
6. Dubai’s Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed isn't afraid of heights
7. When Sheikha Latifa isn't jumping from planes ... she's probably riding on top them
8. Prince Hussein glides to the ground, making it looks like a breeze
9. This is just another day in the life of Sheikh Hamdan
10. If you need to survive in the wilderness, you want Prince Hussein as your guide
11. Dune bashing? Sheikh Mansoor makes it look easy
12. Sheikha Latifa definitely redefines adventure
Are you terrified? Or do you feel inspired?