Beirut is well known for its crazy night life. Whether you're looking for chill pub-hopping, wild all night outdoor parties by the Mediterranean or underground club vibes, the scene has something for everyone.
Of course, with such a raucous party scene comes a full cast of cliche characters. Here are 11 of the people you'll meet when you're letting loose in Beirut.
1. The hipster with the closet on
Some wear clothes, others wear fashion.
2. The gossip girls ready for a cat fight
#SorryNotSorry. It's just not that serious.
3. The Macarena dancer
4. The photographer's best friend
5. The beat-drop lover
(Throws drink on everyone as the beat drops...)
6. The too-cool-to-dance crew
"Just sipping my drink and nodding my head with the beat..."
7. The bros looking for a fight
Yes, they always want a piece of someone.
8. Those dabke lovers...
9. The one chilling by the bar
Always waiting for someone... Or just texting.
10. The one that just came to check-in on Facebook
11. And those Cat Women with the 30 cm heels...
But really, how do you walk let alone dance in those?!