You come out of the shower. Na3iman. You get a haircut. Na3iman. You get a shave or your nails done. Na3iman.
Here are even MORE ways of saying "congratulations for your hygiene".
1. It never really ends with na3iman
2. Apparently, a hair cut is not always grounds for 'na3iman'
3. Na3iman! But...
4. Passive aggressive Na3iman
5. Na3iman when you need a shoulder to cry on
6. We don't know how non-Arabs live without Na3iman
7. When you get an auto-correct on Na3iman Salaf
8. Socially awkward Na3iman
9. Na3iman tells you the difference between a good friend and a best friend
10. Na3iman, no matter what
11. When your BAE forgets to say Na3iman
Jokes aside, "na3iman" derives from the word blessing, and is probably a reference to the sanctity ascribed to hygiene in Arab culture.
Blessings upon you all, and Na3iman Salaf (not salad).