Just hours after President Donald Trump signed an executive order calling for a ban on nationals from 7 Muslim majority countries, people all around the world took to the streets to protest the decision.
Handmade signs owned the scene, and humor was the ultimate winner. Here are some of the funniest ones:
1. "Build a wall around him, and I will pay for it"
2. Immigration is the reason Trump is married
3. "Will trade 1 Donald Trump for 10,000 refugees"
4. Comparing cabinets were in order
5. "Halal from the other side"
6. If only "Love Actually" were the real world
7. Warning Lady Liberty of deportation ...
America's most famous and iconic landmark, New York's Statue of Liberty, was originally intended to be a Muslim woman - after French designer Frédéric-Auguste Bartholdi was inspired by Egyptian peasant women.
The Smithsonian, the U.S. government's preeminent museum and research institution, reminded the world of this fact in November 2015.
Lady Liberty was also originally meant to wear hijab.