If you've ever lived anywhere near Arabs, you know we take our food very seriously.
That's maybe why we take note every time someone tries to mess with our cherished cuisine.
Yep, we're here for it, every single time, including:
1. When someone thought this was a good idea
The avocado obsession was all fun and games until someone did this.
2. When people advertised 'Kunafa Nutella'
3. When someone mixed hummus and chocolate
Nope... don't mix.
4. When people decided to sell 'Hummus Sweets'
5. When someone did this to shawarma
6. When 'Sushi Shawarma' became a thing
No, it does not taste good.
7. When Starbucks thought it was OK to mess with tabbouleh
And people called it 'vegan' because the original isn't, right?
8. When someone put broccoli in a falafel wrap
9. And another created a 'Falafel Hotdog'
Mustard and ketchup on falafel? There are no more words.
10. When people in Egypt started calling 'ta3meya' green burger
"La ilaha ila allah," indeed.
Bonus round: An entire Arab feast ruined
Case in point? PLEASE LEAVE OUR FOOD ALONE.