From radiant hues to deep burgundy, shades of red are all the rage this season... and, well, all year long. This comes as no surprise since the color is notably associated with love, warmth, and comfort, along with intense emotions.
As Arabs, the color has a unique place in various aspects of our lives, majorly appearing in our cuisine, household staples, traditional attire, as well as our national flags.
Arabs are pretty much in love with red, here's proof:
Let's start off with Arab cuisine:
1. Is it really a Ramadan iftar without Jallab?
2. Lest we forget about Vimto
3. Sumac is basically our version of "the cherry on top"
Now, off to Arab household staples:
4. You know it's officially winter when mama rolls out her favorite red Persian carpets
5. And fluffy blankets like this one
6. It's no coincidence that Shisha molasses is usually red
Then there's traditional Arab attire:
7. The Palestinian Keffiyeh
8. The Khaleeji headdress
9. The Tarboush
Still unconvinced? Take a look at Arab flags:
10. The flags of 19 out of 22 Arab countries include some shade of red
Fulfill your red obsession with the exclusive MINI Pure Burgundy Edition
The MINI Pure Burgundy Edition is an exclusive collectors' item that will see the online sale of 20 limited-edition cars. Buyers can choose between two versions of the car online: the 3 Door Hatch or the 5 Door Hatch.
Upon purchasing, you will become #OneOfTwenty people who own the rich burgundy-shaded car.
Check out MINI's alluring Pure Burgundy Edition here.