For Muslims, Ramadan is probably the most anticipated month and that is for multiple reasons: shorter work hours, good food, and for many, the devil being locked up...
Arabs have been making jokes about shaytan for a long time now, blaming him for their wrongdoings and calling him their worst side-kick.
Here are 10 of the best tweets about shaytan, with a Ramadan twist:
1. The one who's doubting herself
2. The one with the Infinity War reference
3. The one where he prepares his comeback
We're half-way through.
4. The one who knows who to really fight
5. The one who found a place for Ramos
6. The one who can't be responsible for her own decisions
What do you mean... I made that horrible decision on my own?
7. The one who has a theory on being left on read in Ramadan
8. The one who isn't holding back
The gossip sessions get even longer during the holy month.