Arab homes defined: a restaurant, a court room, a museum all in one. But, we wouldn't have it any other way.
Here are the things that define Arab homes as we know them.
1. Hidden vintage blanket collection
2. Bakhour wars with the evil spirits
3. This blue water jug in every bathroom
4. Endless supply of these slippers in black or brown
5. Your parents' answer to everything: Inshallah
6. #GrowingUpArab is all about listening to your mom's phone calls
7. Gulping water from these drinking jugs is the definition of "cool"
8. Hand gestures speak a thousand words
9. Authentic gold/silver tea pots
10. It's not a complete "tea party" without these biscuits
11. Deception Level: Arab Jars
12. Cookie sewing kits
13. An inventory of pita bread
14. Weird superstitions control your life
15. Hanging solutions to superstitions
16. "Hel" is your hell
17. Commercialized "men wa salwa" that no one eats
Except your mom.
18. Shatafa or bidet injuries
Especially when the water comes out in full force!